Fall is here and new Seattle (& Washington) Halloween events are rolling in every day. Here is an updated list of parties, costume contests, pumpkin patches, haunts, and more!
WIN SEATTLE HALLOWEEN TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Seattle. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
2014 Seattle Halloween Events & Info
- Saturdays September 20-October 18: Redmond Thrill The World Dance Practice @ Redmond Senior Center | Large Group Michael Jackson Thriller Dance
- October 3-5: Oktoberfest Northwest in Puyallup | Beer, Brats, & Authentic Entertainment & More (Win Tickets, $70)
- October 11: Orting Pumpkin Fest | Free, Salmon BBQ, Pumpkin-Themed Food, Two Entertainment Stages, Car Show, Children’s Parade
- October 14-31: Seymour Conservatory Pumpkin Patch | Beautiful Flowers, Photo Opportunities
- October 17 & 18: Georgetown Haunted History Tour | 10th Anniversary, Seattle Halloween Tradition, Haunting Tales, Costumes (more info)
- October 18-19: Zoo Boo @ Tacoma’s Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium | Trick or Treat, Costumes, Animals & Pumpkins!
- October 24: Bonfires, Beaver Pelts, and Bogeymen @ Tacoma’s Fort Nisqually | Ghost Stories Around the Fire
- October 25: Thrill The World Dance @ Lake Union Park | Large Group Michael Jackson Thriller Dance
- October 25: The Best 80’s Halloween Party Ever! @ The Showbox | Nite Wave, Depeche Mode Tribute, 80’s Rock, 80’s Boy Band!
- October 25: LeMay Halloween Trunk-or-Treat | Children’s Trick or Treat, Costume Contest, Prizes for Best Decorated Trunk
- October 25: Redmond Thrill The World Dance @ Redmond Town Center | Large Group Michael Jackson Thriller Dance
- October 25: Boogie Nights 5K | Halloween-themed 5K Run/Walk, Costume Party, Beer Garden
- October 25: Halloween Pub Crawl | Free, 500+ Costumed Bar Hoppers
- October 25-26: Halloween Train w/ Snoqualmie Valley Railroad| Cider Press, Fall Sweets, Costumes
- October 29-November 6: Día de los Muertos: Tapete Viewing @ Seattle Art Museum | Free, Oaxacan Inspired Sand Painting
- October 30: Community Night Out: Día de los Muertos @ Seattle Art Museum | Free, Tapete Sand Painting, Pop Culture / Art / Media Workshops
- October 31: Halloween w/ Jeff Austin Band @ Nectar Lounge | Bluegrass w/ Danny Barnes, Eric Thorin and Ross Martin + Left Coast Country
- October 31: Trick-or-Treat at University Village | Free, 4-6PM (more info)
- October 31: Bollywood SCREAM @ Acquabar | Costume Contest, DJ RDX, FREE Candy & Masks
- October 31: Seattle’s Largest 2014 Halloween Party: Pulse @ EMP Museum | Costume Contest, 2,000+ People, Cash Prizes, Pre-Party, Brand X, DJ Funkdaddy
- November 1: Morbid Curiositease presents La Petit Mort’s Dark Cabaret @ Columbia City Theater | Burlesque, Belly Dancers, Sword Swallowers, Music & More!
- November 1: Jai Ho! Bollywood Thriller @ Nectar Lounge | Costume Contest, Flash Mob, Thriller Dance Lesson
- November 1-2: Dia de Muertos: A Mexican Celebration to Remember Our Departed @ Seattle Center | Performance, Altar, Foods, Rituals
Related Events & Info:
- Events Calendar: Our Seattle Events Calendar and Ticket Giveaways
- Pictures: Seattle Halloween Pictures
- Facebook: Facebook.com/SeattleHalloween
- From DrinkSpirits.com: Scary Good Spirits & Drinks for Your Halloween Parties
- Portland: Check out PDX Pipeline for Portland Halloween Events
- Past Years: 2013 Events | 2012 Events | 2011 Events
Download iPhone Events App here
Download Android Events App here