Halloween may still be a few months away, but there are already Seattle events that you can start planning for including Boogie Nights 5K & Dance Party on October 30!
Green Lake Park
7201 East Green Lake Dr N, Seattle, WA 98115
The Boogie Nights 5K & Dance Party is part ‘running event’ but mostly 21+ ‘party’ .
Taking place at Green Lake Park, the event offers a uniquely active way to kick off your Halloween celebrations. Run or walk the 5K in costume and then party the night away at the dance party inside the Green Lake Community Center.
Because of the capacity restrictions inside the community center, this event is limited to just 700 registrants. Be one of them and register now.
- 5:30pm: Race Day Registration & Packet Pickup Opens
- 6:45pm: Costume Contestant Showcase (winners will be announced post-race inside)
- 7:00pm: 5K run/walk Starts (on the path between the basketball court and the lake)
- 7:30pm: Costumed Dance Party Begins (inside the community center)
- 8:00pm: Costume Contest Winners Announced
- 10:00pm: Costumed Dance Party Ends
$60 – individual day-of registrant at the event on October 30th (if supplies last)
BTW – There is no “day-of-event” discount for groups of 4
What you get:
- Entry into the 5K run/walk
- A cool “Boogie Nights 5K” event shirt
- Entry into the Costumed Dance Party
- Your first drink at the Costumed Dance Party is included in the price of your admission
- Free food at the finish line and inside the community center
- Possibly a lot more
The Costume Contest – Over $500 worth of prizes!
We’re giving away more than $500 worth of prizes for our Halloween costume contest. Those wanting to be considered must participate in the “Costume Contestant Showcase” at 5:45pm near the start line prior to the 6:00pm 5K start. We will select our favorite costumes and award the prizes at the Dance Party inside the community center.