Halloween Obstacle Fun Run
October 31, 2015
Waves starts at 10:30 a.m. | $42 Through 9-28, $49 General, $59 Day Of | All Ages
7400 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115
Come out this Halloween and run, jump, climb and crawl to the finish!
Hurdle, jump and climb over walls in this years inaugural Obstacle Fun Run! We will have 10 obstacles on a 5k course. All ability levels welcome and family friendly. Many obstacles have a beginner and advanced option. The course is not timed so just go out there and see what you got. We have waves starting at 10:30 and added as needed.
After expenses have been paid for proceeds go towards Earth Runs.
Related Seattle Halloween Events & Info:
Halloween is still a couple months out, but the Seattle Thrillers begin their Michael Jackson Thriller Dance / Thrill The World dance practices this weekend! Join other creatures in search of blood! Check out past event photos & video below.
FREE SEATTLE: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Seattle. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
Related Halloween Events & Info:
2015 Seattle Thrill the World Info:
Halloween may still be a few months away, but there are already Seattle events that you can start planning for including Boogie Nights 5K & Dance Party on October 30!
From Seattle Pipeline:
Boogie Nights Halloween 5K & Dance Party
October 30, 2015
5:30 p.m. | 21+
$45 Individuals ADV / $60 Day of as supplies last / $160 Group of 4
More info: promotionevents.com
Green Lake Park
7201 East Green Lake Dr N, Seattle, WA 98115
The Boogie Nights 5K & Dance Party is part ‘running event’ but mostly 21+ ‘party’ .
Taking place at Green Lake Park, the event offers a uniquely active way to kick off your Halloween celebrations. Run or walk Continue reading
Halloween is nearly here and tons of great Seattle parties and haunted houses are going on this weekend! Below is our HUGE list of parties, haunted houses, costume contests, and GIVEAWAYS!
WIN SEATTLE HALLOWEEN TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Seattle. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
2014 Seattle Halloween Events & Info
- All Month: Discover Seattle’s Spooky Mysteries on Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure! (Win a Quest, $49)
- All Month: KUBE 93 Haunted House @ Georgetown Morgue | Top 30 Scariest Haunt in the Country, Explore City’s Dark History (Win Tickets, $60)
- October 9-November 9: Gay City Arts presents Trick or Treat: A Queer Halloween Art Exhibition | Seattle’s Capitol Hill Arts Walk, Haunting Art
- October 14-31: Seymour Conservatory Pumpkin Patch | Beautiful Flowers, Photo Opportunities
- October 25: Thrill The World Dance @ Occidental Park in Pioneer Square | Large Group Michael Jackson Thriller Dance
- October 25: The Best 80’s Halloween Party Ever! @ The Showbox | Nite Wave, Depeche Mode Tribute, 80’s Rock, 80’s Boy Band! (Win Tickets, $50)
- October 25: Author Event: Robert Horton’s Frankenstein @ Elliott Bay Book Company | Critical Reading of 1931 Film, Clips, Little Known Stories From Original
- October 25: Trick or Treat Trek @ Remlinger Farms | 5, 10 or 13K Walk, Animals, Pumpkin Patch, Costume Contest
- October 25: Free Seattle Halloween Party, Costume Parade, & Carnival | Capitol Hill’s Hilloween @ Cal Anderson Park
- October 25: 2nd Annual Doggie Costume Contest @ Biringer’s Black Crow | Harvest, Pumpkins, Trolley Rides, Hay Maze, Corn Maze, 2 p.m. (more info)
- October 25: Fall Carnival @ Meridian School | Games, Food, Face Painting, Haunted House, 1-4 p.m. (more info)
- October 25: Freaky 5K Zombie Run @ Celebration Park | Try to Finish Race or Die Trying! (Win Tickets, $40)
- October 25: LeMay Halloween Trunk-or-Treat | Children’s Trick or Treat, Costume Contest, Prizes for Best Decorated Trunk
- October 25: 70s Glam Slam @ The Crocodile | 70s Rock Star Costume Contest, Featuring BowieVision, Elton Jah & Blackie (Win Tickets, $34)
- October 25: Redmond Thrill The World Dance @ Redmond Town Center | Large Group Michael Jackson Thriller Dance
- October 25: Boo In Burien Trick or Treat | Free, Weiner Dog Races, Hayrides, Scary Stories & More!
- October 25: Boogie Nights 5K | Halloween-themed 5K Run/Walk, Costume Party, Beer Garden (Win Tickets, $90)
- October 25: Haunted Bank Laboratory @ Umpqua Bank | FREE, 3-5:30 p.m. (more info)
- October 25: Downtown Halloween Pub Crawl Schedule, Pictures & Info | Free, 500+ Costumed Bar Hoppers
- October 25: Celebremos el Día de los Muertos/Celebrate Day of the Dead @ Southwest Library | Free, 2-3 p.m., Children’s Craft, (more info)
- October 25-26: Halloween Train w/ Snoqualmie Valley Railroad| Cider Press, Fall Sweets, Costumes
- October 25-31: ULTIMATE Seattle Halloween Trick-or-Treating Guide + Tacoma, Bellevue, Edmonds, Renton, & More
- October 26: The Rocky Horror Pastie Show at Columbia City Theater | Burlesque-inspired Rocky Horror Production (Win Ticket, $40)
- October 26: Mukilteo Boo Bash | FREE, 1-5 p.m., Costumes, Games,Haunted House, Crafts, Trick or Treat (more info)
- October 26: Bradner Gardens Wicked Halloween Party | Free, Costumes, Apple Press, Children’s Activities & More!
- October 26: Free Family Day: BAM-O-WEEN” @ Bellevue Arts Museum | Face Painting, Artists Demos, Costumes
- October 26: Monsters, Merkins, and Mayhem @ Re-Bar | Frightfully God Burlesque Featuring Miss Violet DeVille (Win Tickets, $30)
- October 26: Trick-or-Treat on the Waterfront | Free, 15 Participating Business, Meet Spiderman & Princess Elsa from Frozen
- October 26: West Seattle Junction 2014 Halloween Harvest Festival | Free, Trick or Treat, Shopping, Scavenger Hunt, Chili & More!
- October 27: Halloween Mo’ Jam Mondays Costume Party @ Nectar Lounge | Free, Drink Specials, Morganica Quartet, Improvised Sets
- October 29-31: The Crow + SuperTrash @ Northwest Film Forum| Gothic Cult Classic + Book Launch
- October 29-November 6: Día de los Muertos: Tapete Viewing @ Seattle Art Museum | Free, Oaxacan Inspired Sand Painting
- October 30: Steam Funk Halloween Ball @Nectar Lounge | Chicago Afrobeat Project, Cascadia ’10, The Braxmatics
- October 30: Community Night Out: Día de los Muertos @ Seattle Art Museum | Free, Tapete Sand Painting, Pop Culture / Art / Media Workshops
- October 30: Hot Halloween Party BUMP! @ Neighbours | Costume Contest, w/ BenDeLaCreme & Lady Bunny (Win Tickets, $80)
- October 30-31: Seattle’s First One-Hour Halloween Costume Delivery is Here w/ Instacart | Save $10, FREE Delivery
- October 30-November 1: Haunted House @ Nile Shrine Golf Course | Haunted Nightmare at the Nile, Beer + Food (Win Tickets, $30)
- October 31: Yelloween Presented by Veuve Cliquot and Frolik Kitchen + Cocktails Rooftop Restaurant & Bar | Costume Contest, Live Entertainment, Taking Reservations
- October 31: ULTIMATE Seattle Halloween Trick-or-Treating Guide + Tacoma, Bellevue, Edmonds, Renton, & More
- October 31: Celebrate at the Commons @ Lake Forest Park Town Center | FREE, Trick-or-Treat, Music
- October 31: Seattle Children’s Museum’s 2014 Halloween Costume Carnival | Free, Trick or Treat
- October 31: Revenge of the Anaconda Halloween Party @ Corbu Lounge | Costumes, Twerking Contest, 2 Rooms, Music by Evolusion Projekt & Ambush (Win Tickets, $16+)
- October 31: EarthCorpse’s Haunted Fall Planting at Camp Long in West Seattle | Costumes, Nature, Hike
- October 31: Halloween w/ Jeff Austin Band @ Nectar Lounge | Bluegrass w/ Danny Barnes, Eric Thorin and Ross Martin + Left Coast Country (Win Tickets, $50+)
- October 31: Safe Halloween Trick or Treat @ Country Village Shops | FREE, 4-6 p.m. (more info)
- October 31: Trunk or Treat Halloween Haunt @ City Hall Annex | Free, 6:30 -8 p.m. (more info)
- October 31: Haunted Halloween Party Cruise w/ Waterways Cruises | Costume Contest, Full Service Bar, Breathtaking Views (Win Tickets, $98)
- October 31: Tacoma Halloween Metro Parks Harvest Fest @ STAR Center | Free, Games, Pumpkin, Costume Contest
- October 31: Treats on Main Street @ Mill Creek Town Center | Free, 4:30-6:30 p.m. (more info)
- October 31: Bonza Bash Masquerade Costume Ball @ Fremont Studios | Seattle’s Biggest Halloween Costume Contest, VIP, $10,000+ in Prizes (Win Tickets, $60)
- October 31: Trick-or-Treat at University Village | Free, 4-6PM (more info)
- October 31: Bollywood SCREAM @ Acquabar | Costume Contest, DJ RDX, FREE Candy & Masks (Win Tickets)
- October 31: Tacoma Halloween Metro Parks Harvest Fest @ People’s Center | Free, Games, Pumpkin, Costume Contest
- October 31: Seattle’s Largest 2014 Halloween Party: Pulse @ EMP Museum | Costume Contest, 2,000+ People, Cash Prizes, Pre-Party, Brand X, DJ Funkdaddy
- October 31: FREE Halloween Party @ Fado Irish Pub | Marvel Pals & Disney Gals, Costume Contest, DJ Doogie
- October 31: Sexy Downtown Seattle Halloween Party – Risqué @ Showbox at the Market | 1,000 Guests, Cocktails, Costumes, Music & More (Win Tickets, $58)
- October 31: Historic Downtown Snohomish Trick or Treat, 3:00 PM- 5:00 PM (more info)
- October 31-November 1: FreakNight Festival @ WaMu Theater | Sinister Circus, Twisted Performers, Reality-Bending Rides, Multiple Stages
- October 31-November 1: Downtown Seattle Halloween Crawl-O-Ween Pub Crawl | Costumes, Drinks, 10 Participating Bars
- November 1: Morbid Curiositease presents La Petit Mort’s Dark Cabaret @ Columbia City Theater | Burlesque, Belly Dancers, Sword Swallowers, Music & More! (Win Tickets, $46)
- November 1: Hempfest Toker’s Bowl & Masquerade Gala @ Factory Luxe | Costume Contest, Pumpkin Carving, Dinner & More! (Win Tickets, $60)
- November 1: ZomRomComProm: A Night to Dismember | Secret Location, Guerrilla Masquerade Party
- November 1: Burien Night of 1,000 Pumpkins | Free, Celebrate 2014 Halloween & Dawn of The Dead
- November 1: Halloween Havoc III Cruise Party on Islander Yacht | w/ DJ Hoopsta and DJ Seatttles Fynest, Giveaways (Win Tickets, $100)
- November 1: Jai Ho! Bollywood Thriller @ Nectar Lounge | Costume Contest, Flash Mob, Thriller Dance Lesson (Win Tickets, $30)
- November 1-2: Dia de Muertos: A Mexican Celebration to Remember Our Departed @ Seattle Center | Performance, Altar, Foods, Rituals
Related Events & Info
Our new Seattle Events App is available for iPhones and Android! Now, you can have all of the great Seattle events and giveaways from the website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Join us for a guided walking tour through the darkened back streets and alleys of Georgetown! Hear tales Georgetown’s lawless history, and some of the late residents who still refuse to leave.
Find out how Georgetown’s history of gambling, booze, loose women, and heartbreak made a lasting impression on Seattle one that still resonates today
A post-tour party will be hosted by FOGHi at The Stables each night of the tour and is complementary for ticket holders.
———-–————————————–———— Continue reading