It’s been a great October so far, and new Seattle (& Washington) Halloween events, parties, pub crawls, costume contests, & giveaways are coming in every day. Below is our updated list.
WIN SEATTLE HALLOWEEN TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Seattle. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
2014 Seattle Halloween Events & Info:
- Saturdays through October 18: Redmond Thrill The World Dance Practice @ Redmond Senior Center | Large Group Michael Jackson Thriller Dance
- October 11: Orting Pumpkin Fest | Free, Salmon BBQ, Pumpkin-Themed Food, Two Entertainment Stages, Car Show, Children’s Parade
- October 11: October 2014 Halloween Georgetown Art Attack | Second Saturday, Neighborhood Art Walk, Participants, Map, Free
- October 14-31: Seymour Conservatory Pumpkin Patch | Beautiful Flowers, Photo Opportunities
- October 16-18: Georgetown Haunted History Tour | Lawless History, Ghosts, Party & More! (Win Tickets, $60)
- October 18-19: Zoo Boo @ Tacoma’s Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium | Trick or Treat, Costumes, Animals & Pumpkins!
- October 24: Bonfires, Beaver Pelts, and Bogeymen @ Tacoma’s Fort Nisqually | Ghost Stories Around the Fire
- October 25: Thrill The World Dance @ Lake Union Park | Large Group Michael Jackson Thriller Dance
- October 25: The Best 80’s Halloween Party Ever! @ The Showbox | Nite Wave, Depeche Mode Tribute, 80’s Rock, 80’s Boy Band!
- October 25: Free Seattle Halloween Party, Costume Parade, & Carnival | Capitol Hill’s Hilloween @ Cal Anderson Park
- October 25: LeMay Halloween Trunk-or-Treat | Children’s Trick or Treat, Costume Contest, Prizes for Best Decorated Trunk
- October 25: 70s Glam Slam @ The Crocodile | 70s Rock Star Costume Contest, Featuring BowieVision, Elton Jah & Blackie (Win Tickets, $34)
- October 25: Redmond Thrill The World Dance @ Redmond Town Center | Large Group Michael Jackson Thriller Dance
- October 25: Boogie Nights 5K | Halloween-themed 5K Run/Walk, Costume Party, Beer Garden (Win Tickets, $90)
- October 25: Downtown Halloween Pub Crawl Schedule, Pictures & Info | Free, 500+ Costumed Bar Hoppers
- October 25-26: Halloween Train w/ Snoqualmie Valley Railroad| Cider Press, Fall Sweets, Costumes
- October 26: Free Family Day: BAM-O-WEEN” @ Bellevue Arts Museum | Face Painting, Artists Demos, Costumes
- October 27: Halloween Mo’ Jam Mondays Costume Party @ Nectar Lounge | Free, Drink Specials, Morganica Quartet, Improvised Sets
- October 29-November 6: Día de los Muertos: Tapete Viewing @ Seattle Art Museum | Free, Oaxacan Inspired Sand Paintingsesss
- October 30: Steam Funk Halloween Ball @Nectar Lounge | Chicago Afrobeat Project, Cascadia ’10, The Braxmatics
- October 30: Community Night Out: Día de los Muertos @ Seattle Art Museum | Free, Tapete Sand Painting, Pop Culture / Art / Media Workshops
- October 30: Hot Halloween Party BUMP! @ Neighbours | Costume Contest, w/ BenDeLaCreme & Lady Bunny
- October 31: Yelloween Presented by Veuve Cliquot and Frolik Kitchen + Cocktails Rooftop Restaurant & Bar | Costume Contest, Live Entertainment, Taking Reservations
- October 31: Seattle Children’s Museum’s 2014 Halloween Costume Carnival | Free, Trick or Treat
- October 31: EarthCorpse’s Haunted Fall Planting at Camp Long in West Seattle | Costumes, Nature, Hike
- October 31: Halloween w/ Jeff Austin Band @ Nectar Lounge | Bluegrass w/ Danny Barnes, Eric Thorin and Ross Martin + Left Coast Country (Win Tickets, $50+)
- October 31: Trick-or-Treat at University Village | Free, 4-6PM (more info)
- October 31: Bollywood SCREAM @ Acquabar | Costume Contest, DJ RDX, FREE Candy & Masks
- October 31: Seattle’s Largest 2014 Halloween Party: Pulse @ EMP Museum | Costume Contest, 2,000+ People, Cash Prizes, Pre-Party, Brand X, DJ Funkdaddy
- October 31: Sexy Downtown Seattle Halloween Party – Risqué @ Showbox at the Market | 1,000 Guests, Cocktails, Costumes, Music & More (Win Tickets, $58)
- October 31: Historic Downtown Snohomish Trick or Treat, 3:00 PM- 5:00 PM (more info)
- October 31-November 1: FreakNight Festival @ WaMu Theater | Sinister Circus, Twisted Performers, Reality-Bending Rides, Multiple Stages
- November 1: Morbid Curiositease presents La Petit Mort’s Dark Cabaret @ Columbia City Theater | Burlesque, Belly Dancers, Sword Swallowers, Music & More!
- November 1: Hempfest Toker’s Bowl & Masquerade Gala @ Factory Luxe | Costume Contest, Pumpkin Carving, Dinner & More!
- November 1: Jai Ho! Bollywood Thriller @ Nectar Lounge | Costume Contest, Flash Mob, Thriller Dance Lesson
- November 1-2: Dia de Muertos: A Mexican Celebration to Remember Our Departed @ Seattle Center | Performance, Altar, Foods, Rituals